Capistrano Unified School District recognizes that extra-curricular activities are an important component of the educational experience for students. In order to provide students with these opportunities, CUSD understands that hiring interested, talented and qualified employees only enhances this experience. Candidates recommended by school sites for classified walk-on coaching or co-curricular assignments are required to follow and complete these three easy steps.
- Download/completely fill out and print employment paperwork forms.
- Gather additional employment documentation.
- Call Personnel Services at (949) 234-9380 to make an appointment to have fingerprints taken and to bring in completed employment paperwork.
Additional Employment Documentation
- Copy of a negative Mantoux TB Test taken within the last sixty (60) days. If you have worked in another school district and the TB test is valid (taken within the last four years), it will be accepted.
- Copy of two forms of personal identification (i.e.: California Driver License and Social Security Card or Passport. Present original documents when you turn in paperwork
- Present a copy and original documents when you turn in your paperwork to include:
- First Aid and CPR (must be authorized by American Red Cross and/or American Heart Association).
- Emergency Medical Technician EMT and/or Paramedic Certification may be accepted.
- To avoid any breaks in service, First Aid/CPR clearances must be valid for the entire season.
- ON-LINE First Aid/CPR training/cards ARE NOT acceptable.
Once your employment file is complete and we have received fingerprint clearance from the Department of Justice and FBI, a representative from Personnel Services will contact you to begin working in your assignment. No one may begin an assignment prior to receiving approval from Personnel Services. Your prompt attention to these requirements will help you get into the assignment as soon as possible.