Capistrano Unified School District is committed to providing a safe and orderly environment for students during non-instructional time periods during the day (arrival, recess, lunch, nutrition breaks and dismissal). It is important when student supervisors are monitoring students during these times that they are knowledgeable about student behavior and characteristics and have a repertoire of acceptable methods to redirect and control students. Candidates recommended by school sites for a student supervisor position are required to follow and complete these three easy steps:
- Print and complete paperwork forms.
- Gather additional documentation requested.
- Call Personnel Services at (949) 234-9380 to make an appointment to have fingerprints taken and to bring in completed paperwork.
Additional Employment Documentation
- Copy of a negative Mantoux TB Test taken within the last sixty (60) days. If you have worked in another school district and the TB test is valid (taken within the last four years), it will be accepted.
- Copy of two forms of personal identification (i.e.: California Driver License and Social Security Card or Passport. Present original documents when you turn in paperwork
Once your employment file is complete and we have received fingerprint clearance from the Department of Justice and FBI, a representative from Personnel Services will contact you informing you that you may begin working in your assignment. No one may begin an assignment prior to receiving approval from Personnel Services. Your prompt attention to these requirements will help you get into the assignment as soon as possible.
- CUSD Employment Application
- New Hire Employment Notice
- CalPERS Member Reciprocal Self-Certification
- Personal Information
- Beneficiary Information
- Oath of Allegiance
- Child Abuse Reporting Statement
- W-4 Tax Form
- I-9 Form
- Paid Sick Leave