Online Application Instructions
Thank you for your interest in a certificated position with the Capistrano Unified School District. Applications must be submitted online through EdJOIN.org.
- You are currently at: cusdjobs.org
- Click on the Certificated/Certificated Substitute link under Job Opportunities (Left Homepage Index).
- The link will direct you to the CUSD section of Ed-Join.Org.
- Click on the active link for the job posting of interest.
- Click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Keep a record of your USERNAME and PASSWORD for future application updates.
- USERNAME (ie: your name).
- PASSWORD (any combination of letters or numbers you will remember).
- You must enter data in all fields with a red asterisk ( * ).
- Review and complete each section of the application.
- Attach all required documents.
- For Signature - type in your name.
- Click on Submit - at the end of the application.
In order for us to consider your candidacy, please be sure to attach the following documents to your application:
- A copy of your valid teaching credential printed from the Commission on Teacher Credentialing website.
- Three letters of recommendation from persons who can comment on your past employment record.
- A copy of CBEST results (if applicable).
- Copies of all college transcripts (unofficial copies are acceptable).
Upon hiring, salary placement will be determined by the number of upper division/graduate level units earned from a WASC accredited four-year college or university. Units must be earned after receipt of Bachelor's degree.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please review this site frequently. New career opportunities are posted on a daily basis. You must apply for each specific opening in which you are interested.